Macbook Make New Folder
Hold down the control key on your keyboard click in empty space inside the folder then choose the new folder.
Macbook make new folder. Creating folders in mac os x lion is very simple. Type a name for the folder into the. How to create a new folder on a mac.
Click on file in the menu bar. Create a folder on your mac click the finder icon in the dock to open a finder window then navigate to where you want to create the. Enter a name for the folder then press.
Choose file new folder or press shift command n. Think of creating new folders in mac os x lion the same way you d think of labeling a new folder at work for a specific project. How to make a new folder on a mac step 1.
Video of the day. Click the background area of your screen to ensure you re not working in an open application. New folders help you keep your files organized enabling you to reorganize them just the way you want.
Click on documents in the menu bar in the finder window. Navigate to the location on your computer where you want to create the new folder. If the new folder command is dimmed you can t create a folder in.
- Broken Macbook Keyboard
- Cara Mengatasi Macbook Air Hang
- Can I Use Macbook For Programming
- Black Macbook A1181
- Black And Gold Apple Wallpaper
- Cable Protector For Macbook Charger
- Black Macbook Mockup
- Blue Aesthetic Background Macbook
- Black Macbook Apple Wallpaper
- Broken Macbook Air Charger
- Can You Use Macbook Air For Video Editing
- Case Logic Macbook Air
- Can Macbook Air Run Video Editing
- Can You Use Macbook Air For Coding
- Black Macbook Pro Charger
- Black Macbook Pro 2008
- Black And White Macbook Wallpaper
- Can You Freeze Apple Fritters
- Cara Restart Macbook Air Hang
- Black And White Apple Transparent Background